Washing and Care Instructions
CARE AND ATTENTION IS REQUIRED WHEN WASHING YOUR HIGH PERFORMANCE GARMENTS
Following our recommended guidelines will help avoid potential problems with damaging the technical European fabrics used in our products and prolong the life of your FORTE Sportswear performance garments.
PLEASE NOTE: Anti-perspirants, deodorants and sunscreens break down technical fabrics and sublimated garments. Staining may occur in the underarm area or other areas that come in contact with the chemicals used in these products. It is highly recommended to wash your garments as soon as possible after use to help to avoid potential issues.
PREP ITEMS FOR THE WASH
- Turn shorts and bib shorts inside out and as necessary apply a prewash stain remover or detergent to the chamois allowing it to soak in to help remove stains and odors.
- We recommend placing your bib shorts in a small mesh bag to help avoid stretching the bib upper or damaging the seams or materials.
- Close all zippers and hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Turn screenprinted and sublimated garments inside out to protect the graphics.
- Wash your performance garments alone and not mixed with other daily clothing.
- Never wash your garments with any Velcro items.
- Use the delicate cycle setting on your washing machine.
- Hand or machine wash 30°C/86°F maximum temperature
- Wash separately from other clothes and accessories
- Only use mild detergents free from dyes, perfumes or fabric softeners, we recommend 2Toms Stink Free Detergent
- Do not use bleach
- Do not soak or spin after washing
- Dry garments by hanging or flat
- Do not tumble dry or use machine dryer
- Do not dry clean or iron garments